- Mass Casualties
- Natural Disasters
- Financial Crisis
- Food Borne Diseases
- US Recall News
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Recent Outbreaks
- Railroad Law
- Court News
- Legal Insight
- Court Watch
- Courts: Bail reform working, but sustainable funding needed
- Inmate in landmark Supreme Court case denied parole
- GOP to take new congressional map to court
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court: Lawsuit alleging coerced confessions can go to trial
- Thai court drops royal insult charges against academic
- Russia court cancels journalist's deportation to Uzbekistan
- Judge to pick battlefield for court fight over Manson's body
- Court halts execution of Alabama inmate with dementia
- Warrant dropped for professor who spoke Hawaiian in court
The Davis Law Group, PLLC is an aggressive criminal defense firm. We handle cases throughout the Metro Detroit area including Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb County. Our attorneys are former prosecutors and have handled cases ranging from minor traffic violations to homicide offenses.
Having gone through numerous trials, our attorneys know the Metro Detroit courtrooms and the procedures they follow. This works as a major advantage for our clients as we are able to fight against the evidence and change the course of where your life is headed. We are dedicated and willing to do what it takes to get a successful outcome in your case.
We concentrate on defending our clients’ constitutional rights both in and out of the courtroom. If you or a love one has been charged with a crime you know your freedom is on the line. You need as experienced attorney that can get results.
Available 7 days a week 24 hours a day for free phone consultations. For urgent matters we always have at least one attorney on call.
The Davis Law Group, PLLC
27600 Northwestern Hwy. Suite 215
Southfield, MI 48034
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.