- Mass Casualties
- Natural Disasters
- Financial Crisis
- Food Borne Diseases
- US Recall News
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Recent Outbreaks
- Railroad Law
- Court News
- Legal Insight
- Court Watch
- Courts: Bail reform working, but sustainable funding needed
- Inmate in landmark Supreme Court case denied parole
- GOP to take new congressional map to court
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court: Lawsuit alleging coerced confessions can go to trial
- Thai court drops royal insult charges against academic
- Russia court cancels journalist's deportation to Uzbekistan
- Judge to pick battlefield for court fight over Manson's body
- Court halts execution of Alabama inmate with dementia
- Warrant dropped for professor who spoke Hawaiian in court
Mr. Mizejewski understands that effectively working through the legal system is a challenging process. MJM Law Office, P.C. provides a personalized approach with clients to work closely and help client's understand and resolve their issues. MJM Law Office takes the time to listen and understand each client's situation and explain the available options. There are many options when facing criminal charges that can reduce or eliminate a conviction, including but not limited to the following: diversion, deferred prosecution, drug court, suppression of evidence obtained during an illegal search or seizure, plea negotiations, pre-trial motions, or acquittal at trial by a jury of your peers.
We proudly serve clients in Lane County, Linn County, Benton County and Douglas County communities, including Eugene, Springfield, Coburg, Creswell, Cottage Grove, Lowell, Oakridge, Veneta, Junction City, Florence, Roseburg, Corvallis and Albany.
If you're in need of a Eugene DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer, contact the MJM Law Office, P.C. today!
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.