- Mass Casualties
- Natural Disasters
- Financial Crisis
- Food Borne Diseases
- US Recall News
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Recent Outbreaks
- Railroad Law
- Court News
- Legal Insight
- Court Watch
- Supreme Court hearing case about online sales tax collection
- Question of sales tax on online purchases goes to high court
- Michigan Democrats back Nessel for state attorney general
- Court: Man can't be retried for murder after mistrial ruling
- Bolivia takes sea access dispute with Chile to world court
- French court issues mixed ruling in Facebook nudity case
- Trump administration backs PLO in victims' high court appeal
- Large Midwest energy project turns to ex-Missouri governor
- Arizona court to hear arguments on immigrant tuition case
- Cambodian court denies opposition leader release on bail
Luis has significant litigation experience in Nevada's state and federal courts. He focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and contested and adversarial matters in bankruptcy court, real estate litigation and financial institutions litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Luis was an associate at an international law firm where he focused on commercial litigation as well as contested bankruptcy matters. He also served as the first law clerk for Presiding Civil Judge, the Honorable Elizabeth Gonzalez and worked for one of the nation's largest plaintiffs' firms where he managed a significant case load involving catastrophic brain and spinal injuries, wrongful death, product liability and insurance bad faith claims.
Luis A. Ayon is commited to providing clients with the highest level of personal service. His dedication in his work focusing on all phases of litigation from obtaining fast pre-litigation results to handling cases through trial and appeal has given him extensive experience. His experience can rest assure that all cases will be handled by skilled professionals.Contact Maier Gutierrez Ayon PLLC.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.