- Mass Casualties
- Natural Disasters
- Financial Crisis
- Food Borne Diseases
- US Recall News
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Recent Outbreaks
- Railroad Law
- Court News
- Legal Insight
- Court Watch
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court: Lawsuit alleging coerced confessions can go to trial
- Thai court drops royal insult charges against academic
- Russia court cancels journalist's deportation to Uzbekistan
- Judge to pick battlefield for court fight over Manson's body
- Court halts execution of Alabama inmate with dementia
- Warrant dropped for professor who spoke Hawaiian in court
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Comedian Artie Lange arrested for skipping court
- Supreme Court declines gay rights work discrimination case
In 2013, Drummond successfully represented a client in front of the Supreme Court of Nevada. In landmark case Humphries v. New York-New York Hotel & Casino, 129 Nev., Adv. Op. 85 (Nov. 7, 2013), the doors were opened for patrons to sue the bar/property/casino for not keeping them safe in the event of an attack (instead of the actor in the attack).
Just as the big insurance companies have lawyers protecting their interests, the little guy should have someone looking out for them too. Our lawyers will communicate directly to you, without middle men, to keep you updated about your case. In addition to legal protection, we have a network of medical professionals to help you heal from injuries sustained as well.
Drummond Law Firm will work on your injury case on a contingency fee, meaning we collect 0 money from you upfront. We are paid directly out of the amount we recover for you. Before you commit to us, we will explain in detail about how this process works. Our fees are always reasonable and fair, and in addition to explaining how we are paid, we will explain your future payment as well.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.