- Mass Casualties
- Natural Disasters
- Financial Crisis
- Food Borne Diseases
- US Recall News
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Recent Outbreaks
- Railroad Law
- Court News
- Legal Insight
- Court Watch
- Supreme Court hearing case about online sales tax collection
- Question of sales tax on online purchases goes to high court
- Michigan Democrats back Nessel for state attorney general
- Court: Man can't be retried for murder after mistrial ruling
- Bolivia takes sea access dispute with Chile to world court
- French court issues mixed ruling in Facebook nudity case
- Trump administration backs PLO in victims' high court appeal
- Large Midwest energy project turns to ex-Missouri governor
- Arizona court to hear arguments on immigrant tuition case
- Cambodian court denies opposition leader release on bail
All the students were off the bus by the time emergency crews arrived, Madison County Sheriff Ron Richardson said. The Frankton Junior-Senior High School students and the driver helped the injured through the emergency hatch in the bus roof, he said.
Richardson said the driver of the car had been unable to stop and slid into the passenger side of the bus on a rural road about 35 miles northeast of Indianapolis.
"We're just thankful right now that it doesn't appear that we have anything very serious as far as injuries," the sheriff said.
Community Hospital in Anderson received 25 students from the crash, with a 12-year-old boy needing plastic surgery for complex facial cuts and a 13-year-old boy suffering a broken collarbone, said Katy Harrison Troxell, the hospital's marketing director.
Twenty-one other students from the crash were taken to other hospitals in Elwood and Anderson. Only minor injuries were reported among those students.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.