- Mass Casualties
- Natural Disasters
- Financial Crisis
- Food Borne Diseases
- US Recall News
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Recent Outbreaks
- Railroad Law
- Court News
- Legal Insight
- Court Watch
- Courts: Bail reform working, but sustainable funding needed
- Inmate in landmark Supreme Court case denied parole
- GOP to take new congressional map to court
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court: Lawsuit alleging coerced confessions can go to trial
- Thai court drops royal insult charges against academic
- Russia court cancels journalist's deportation to Uzbekistan
- Judge to pick battlefield for court fight over Manson's body
- Court halts execution of Alabama inmate with dementia
- Warrant dropped for professor who spoke Hawaiian in court
In a news release issued Friday, Sparboe said it packaged eggs produced by two Iowa egg companies at the center of a salmonella outbreak, Wright County Eggs and Hillandale Farms. While Sparboe said it believes that any eggs that reached grocery stores have already been "removed and replaced," it still issued a voluntary recall of shell eggs produced by those Iowa companies.
Those large, white, shell eggs were distributed to grocery stores and food-service companies in 10 states, under the brand names Albertson, Sparboe Farms, Shamrock Foods and Glenview Farms.
Consumers should look for the code stamped on the side of the egg carton. The recall covers eggs with the plant number 1167, followed by the numbers 214, 215 or 219. Consumers should not eat those eggs, but throw them away or return them to the store for a full refund.
Salmonella is an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, elderly people and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy people infected with salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.