- Mass Casualties
- Natural Disasters
- Financial Crisis
- Food Borne Diseases
- US Recall News
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Recent Outbreaks
- Railroad Law
- Court News
- Legal Insight
- Court Watch
- Supreme Court hearing case about online sales tax collection
- Question of sales tax on online purchases goes to high court
- Michigan Democrats back Nessel for state attorney general
- Court: Man can't be retried for murder after mistrial ruling
- Bolivia takes sea access dispute with Chile to world court
- French court issues mixed ruling in Facebook nudity case
- Trump administration backs PLO in victims' high court appeal
- Large Midwest energy project turns to ex-Missouri governor
- Arizona court to hear arguments on immigrant tuition case
- Cambodian court denies opposition leader release on bail
At DiRusso and DiRusso, we are familiar with the local economy, the local employers, and the local court officials. Another advantage to hiring local counsel is availability. In larger cities, and in larger firms, the attorneys may not always be available and much of the interaction a client has may be with support staff, such as paralegals and legal assistants. At DiRusso and DiRusso, the attorneys are in regular contact with the clients, available by telephone, and regularly available for appointments.
At DiRusso & DiRusso, we have the legal knowledge and experience to protect you, no matter who or what is on the other side. We also have the compassion to know that you may be experiencing something very unpleasant and we are available to listen to you and seek solutions along the way. We are dedicated to our clients and show no allegiance to any other entity. We not only counsel our clients on the current law, we provide statutes, rules, cases, and codes so that one may read the current law and have a deeper understanding of the relative law.
If you want to speak with a lawyer about your case, please call us today. There is never a fee for your initial consultation at DiRusso & DiRusso for Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury or Social Security Disability cases.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.